Stanfordmag.org is the result of a major transformation in digital publishing for the Stanford Alumni Association editorial team and STANFORD magazine. This transformation included increasing the frequency in publishing new content, revamping internal workflows and processes and changing the way content is organized and resurfaced over time.
ZoolaTech was asked to develop the site with a specific focus on mobile readers, including younger alumni, and to focus on ways to make content easier to consume and share.
- Custom CMS for articles creation: full-cycle of article workflow automation from initial draft to final approval
- Accessibility improvement
- Content migration from previous CMS to the new one (8000 articles)
- Pre-publishing mode
- Inline commenting
- Performance optimization
- Advanced analytics integration
- Workflow automation We improved full-cycle workflow automation for the editorial staff, which allows them to save team members time by using the pre-publishing mode, the "send for approval" option, and inline commenting.
- Old stories are easily found and resurfacedWe built a robust content management system that allows the team to easily update stories and repromote them on the site, in social channels and in newsletters.
Get in touch with us!
Whether you are looking for consulting on your product or experienced developers to extend your team, we can provide the support you need to get you to that all-important next step.
Why not get in touch with us today and find out how we can help?
Just fill in the contact form and we will contact you soon to find out a little more about you and your business.