We're looking for an experienced engineer to ramp up and lead the team for our new client Complete Solar. Complete Solar is the fastest-growing solar company in the U.S. that is changing the way residential solar is sold and delivered. We partnered to help Complete Solar to achieve their goals and expand even further by evolving and perfecting their software products.
As a engineer, you will be responsible for taking over responsibility for development and support of core client-facing application that provides consumers with insights and ideas for solar energy usage, consumption models, ROI and others:
- Build a cutting-edge solar design engine that automates solar solutions for customers in order to meet their energy needs and maximize their financial return. This product is the first of its kind and will be revolutionary to the solar industry
- Architect and code new systems and features, and re-architect legacy systems as needed
- Participate in hiring and growing and mentoring the team of engineers who will take over that development
- Full-stack web application development experience (UI, database, server).
- Masterful in object-oriented PHP and MySQL
- Advanced understanding of Linux/Apache and some experience with cloud-based software development (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Comfort and familiarity working within PHP Frameworks (extra credit for Laravel experience)
- Experience with API integration
- Commitment to building automated test cases
- Experience in performance optimization
- Team leadership skills
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills are the must