Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
As a SDET you will be working on Glassdoor’s International Engineering team. The International team enables Glassdoor’s content to reach across the globe and provide value to our international customers.
A typical week includes working with fellow Engineers and Product Managers and to understand the requirements, automate features and support Glassdoor’s business goals. You will collaborate with fellow Software Engineers in Test across different teams to discover new ways of creating and executing tests. By providing guidance on testing methodologies, you will help keep the entire team accountable for the quality of work released. Finally, you will push new efficiencies with your team, from promoting test coverage to creating new tools and evangelizing automation best practices.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in Java and various automation frameworks, a strong understanding of QA standard methodologies, and a passion for quality.
In this role, they will work in a cross-functional, collaborative environment – so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must. And more importantly – they can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver.
- Experience with Selenium or any other UI automation tool.
- Solid experience with CI/CD for automated tests
- Solid experience automation test cases (unit, e2e, integration, performance, etc)
- Experience with software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
- Able to communicate effectively with fellow developers about quality-related needs
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking a task and delivering on it, without management
- Experience with international and localization testing is a plus!