Nordstrom.com is one of the largest retail e-commerce companies in North America.
When working with Search Navigation Platform team you will primarily focus on >>
COMPASS is a multitenant platform that powers the Browse product discovery for Nordstrom customers across the OMNI channel for all channel brands (ncom, NCA, and rack). The platform has a long list of features that will streamline navigation creation, management and simplify the workflow for the users of the platform. The team also supports the primary navigation delivery service across the OMNI channel to deliver the navigation experience for Nordstrom customers. The platform is built in React and all the microservices are built in Java.
They are initiatives like the personalization of Navigation, separation of ncom and NCA, etc which will be coming in the future.
• You are constantly looking for new things to learn
• You love software engineering and strive to grow in your domain
• You value collaboration with the team and a positive interpersonal environment
• As a member of our team, you’ll be working with a cross-functional group of engineers who live and breathe software. We support what we build, so we take quality seriously. In this team, you will continuously learn and apply the latest technologies.
• The team tends to do validation scripts/data manipulation scripts in Python if that's interesting for you.
What we offer:
• Software Engineering processes designed by software engineers without unneeded bureaucracy and micromanagement
• Industry-leading coding standards and regular experience exchange meetings
• And many more: interesting features to implement, challenges, and cool team!