We're looking for an experienced engineer to join the team for our client Complete Solar. Complete Solar is the fastest-growing solar company in the U.S. that is changing the way residential solar is sold and delivered. We partnered to help Complete Solar to achieve their goals and expand even further by evolving and perfecting their software products.
As an engineer, you will be responsible for the development and support of core client-facing application that provides consumers with insights and ideas for solar energy usage, consumption models, ROI, and others:
- Build a cutting-edge solar design engine that automates solar solutions for customers in order to meet their energy needs and maximize their financial return. This product is the first of its kind and will be revolutionary to the solar industry
- Architect and code new systems and features, and re-architect legacy systems as needed
- Masterful in object-oriented PHP and MySQL
- Comfort and familiarity working within PHP Frameworks (extra credit for Laravel experience)
- Full-stack web application development experience (UI, database, server).
- Advanced understanding of Linux/Apache and some experience with cloud-based software development (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with API integration
- Commitment to building automated test cases
- Experience in performance optimization
- Knowledge of linear algebra, data analytics, and geospatial data processing will be a plus
- Written and spoken English skills are the must