We're starting the Cloud Operations team for our new client EagleView. EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game-changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
The CloudOps Engineer is responsible for helping EagleView achieve continuous delivery and supporting developer enablement and cost optimization of our cloud environments. In cooperation with software engineers, machine learning teams, and finance, you will use a scientific methodology to identify programmatic solutions to achieve objectives that will be executed within the SAFe Agile framework. You will have a programming background in Python, containerization with Docker, experience with AWS, and experience with some form of Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, etc). You can function independently and enjoy cross-team collaboration in a fast-paced environment.
• Automate everything: releases, tests, monitoring, data refreshes
• Communicate with software engineers about DevOps patterns and practices
• Work in a scientific way by forming hypotheses, experimenting, and delivering incremental improvements
• Create performance testing and benchmarking
• Optimize release cycles and improve the quality of deployments
• Support monitoring and observability
• Inject security and operation validation tests
• Design and improve infrastructure
• 1-3 years of experience with AWS and infrastructure as code and delivery automation
• 1-3 years of programming experience with Python
• 1-3 years of experience with Docker
• 1-3 years of experience with Linux