We're looking for an experienced engineer to join the team for our client Complete Solar. Complete Solar is the fastest-growing solar company in the U.S. that is changing the way residential solar is sold and delivered. We partnered to help Complete Solar to achieve their goals and expand even further by evolving and perfecting their software products.
As an engineer, you will be responsible for the development and support of core client-facing application that provides consumers with insights and ideas for solar energy usage, consumption models, ROI, and others:
- Build a cutting-edge solar design engine that automates solar solutions for customers in order to meet their energy needs and maximize their financial return. This product is the first of its kind and will be revolutionary to the solar industry
- Architect and code new logic and features, and re-architect legacy components as needed.
- We are looking for a strong candidate that can take on an existing systems and put on a design in terms of what technology to use and architecture for UI code design.
- Strong knowledge of AngularJS, Webpack, Angular 2+
- Commitment to writing modern, responsible layouts using HTML5, SASS/SCSS
- Experience in performance optimization & code refactoring
- Experience with API integration
- Written and spoken English skills are the must
- Would be a plus:
- Full-stack web application development experience (UI, database, server)
- Experience with Google Map API
- Basic knowledge of Laravel & Blade templates
- Willing to maintain legacy code & re-writing to new technology