We are excited to start building a team for our new client, Anomali. Anomali is a provider of network security solutions for the early detection and identification of threats and their analysis against real-time network activity logs. This position is to work at Anomali XDR product, which allows organizations to detect and respond to threats more quickly and effectively by automatically collecting and correlating endpoint, network, cloud, and external threat intelligence data.
- Write efficient code that is reusable and testable
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Develop documentation in collaboration with stakeholders
- 5+ years of hands-on coding experience in Java and advanced Java fundamentals, including Java Collection and Java Concurrency
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with high-performance multi-threaded Java application development, testing, performance profiling, and JVM tunning
- Strong experience developing RESTful web service and web applications
- Good knowledge of Elasticsearch, LogStash, Messaging systems like RabbitMQ/Kafka, AWS S3 Storage, Container/Kubernetes
- Experience in designing and building distributed data processing.
- Understanding network protocol: TCP/UDP, SSL, TLS, DNS, and DHCP
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred.
- Nice to have experience in python and JRuby
- Exposure to CI/CD tools.
- Exposure to containerization technology (Docker)