· Experience designing native iOS mobile apps, plus fluency with all mobile UI patterns including iOS HIG (Human Interface Guidelines).
· Demonstrated excellence in solving problems using the tools of our trade: personas, scenarios, workflow diagrams and wireframes that align with product requirements and user goals.
· Absorb detailed input from Researchers, SME’s Product Managers & users and distill this into approachable and intuitive UI.
· Can-do, positive attitude.
· Be curious!
· 2+ years of product design experience.
· B2+ English level.
· Ability to explore the design of complex systems is a must.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate design rationale and thinking.
· Inspire and get people on-board.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams and hold yourself accountable for delivering business outcomes.
· Support your team and the culture of design within an organization: hiring, refining our process, bring new knowledge and ideas about how we work.
· Experience with design within the medical ecosystem is a strong plus.
· Passion for improving the healthcare of people, especially cancer patients.
· Visual design capability, and additional skillsets that can help us create artifacts that tell our story (writing, video, public speaking etc.)
· Understanding of design systems, data platforms and UI delivered through multiple devices (desktop, tablet & mobile).
· Patience: enterprise systems are powerful and involved. The experience we create will evolve over time, a willingness to keep working to improve them will help you succeed.
· Basic HTML/CSS competence would be a plus.
· 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience.